Thursday, July 10, 2008

KW's Color Inspiration #15









Once I learned that Kristina Werner had posted her Color Inspiration Challenge #15, I got right to work on a card. One card led to another...and another...and another! Four cards in all! Next thing I knew it was 8:30 p.m. and I had been working in my workshop for close to two hours...time flies when you're having fun!

I don't know about you, but I oftentimes find myself in a color rut. I'm always drawn to some colors like red, black, and white. But today I found it so refreshing to create cards with these fun, "fall" colors instead. :-)

5 comments:

chloe said...

4 gorgeous cards!!!

travelingmama said...

Super cute cards! TFS!

Jenn D said...

I love getting lost in creating, and time always goes so quickly. Your cards are gorgeous.

Nawlin's Lady said...

Great cards! Thank goodness I'm not the one who has to pick, cause I don't think I could!

Katie Beth said...

Hey Jen! Awesome blog! I just took a second and put an update on my blog too-- so check it out if you get a chance! Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...