Thursday, February 12, 2009

Color Inspiration #41: Thanks Cards

Happy Thursday! It's time for another Color Inspiration Challenge!



Black, red, and white are three of my favorite colors, so I couldn't resist participating. These colors are ever present in my cards, but also in my wardrobe and home decor. Love them!



Here are two thanks cards I made for Challenge #41. These super simple cards were made using Real Red Stampin' Up! cardstock, Chatterbox poppies paper, black felt ribbon (from the $1 bin at Michael's), and white rub-ons from Stampin' Up!



To see more cards and scrapbook pages in the same color motif, click HERE. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow awesome cards, love that patterned paper

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous paper.

Unknown said...

Wow! Fabulous card!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card!

Ruby said...

Lovely card, really simple and classy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...