Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Clean & Simple Layout #31

Last week, my cousin, Tina, turned me onto a blog called Clean & Simple Stamping. (CLICK HERE to check it out!)

What I really like about this blog is that it contains a number of simple card sketches, along with cards created using the sketches. (And there's nothing like a card sketch to get the creative juices flowing!)

Here's Layout #31.



And here's my take on this card sketch.



{Supplies}
Stampin' Up! Bella Rose designer paper
Stampin' Up! rub-ons
Stampin' Up! dimensionals
Sheer ribbon
___________________________________________________________________
I'm off to finish watching Australia with my hubby!
(It's a good flick so far, but super long, which is why we split it up into two viewing nights.)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

This card is absolutely fabulous! Glad to hear you enjoy the sketches :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...