Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Goodies

I bought myself a few birthday goodies this year:



1. An Oregon Trail t-shirt from www.80tees.com.
(Did anyone else enjoy the game Oregon Trail as a youngster?! In 5th and 6th grade, I played it quite a bit in the school's computer lab. And I'm sure I died of dysentery several times!

2. A Cuttlebug...
and two embossing folders: Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls

3. Admission to a series of beginner photography classes with Folsom Parks & Recreation
My cousin, Kelly, who works as a wedding photographer, took the same classes several years ago and highly recommended them. And my friend, Effie, is going to take the classes with me! The first class is Wednesday, July 29th...I can't wait! (If you're interested in taking the class with us, click HERE for further details.)


During my birthday week, I was fortunate to receive many lovely greeting cards and thoughtful gifts from friends and family. To show my appreciation, I created these simple, but cute thank you notes just for them! They were easy and fun to make! :-)



{supplies}
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Stampin' Up!'s Just Celebrate set
Ink: Impress inkpad
Pen: American Crafts Precision 03
Flower Punch: EK Success
Misc: Ruler, Cuttlebug, rhinestone stickers (Michael's), glue pen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...