Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Etsy Yart Sale Begins Today!

UPDATE: This sale has been extended until Sunday, June 21st at 12:00 midnight PST! Happy shopping! :-)


I'm sure you're wondering, "What is a Yart sale?"
It's an artistic slant to a traditional yard sale.
Yard + Art = YART!

For this sale, I've marked down over 30 items, both cards and supplies, in my Etsy shop.

Some cards are priced as low as $1.25!

And if your order totals $15 or more, you'll receive FREE U.S. shipping! (What a deal!) See my Etsy shop announcement for more details.

Many other Etsy shops are also participating in this YART sale. To locate other participating shops, click HERE or enter "yart" in the search field on Etsy's website.

Don't delay, though...this sale will be ending June 14th at 12:00 midnight EST.

I'm off now to do some YART shopping of my own! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...