Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birdie Cards

Good morning on this first day of July!

Today, I wanted to share a few birdie cards I recently created.


While shopping at Green Tangerines a few weeks back, I fell in love with this adorable paper by Pebbles Inc. Aren't these birdies just so darn cute?! :-)


The name of this collection, "So Tweet," provided the inspiration for the card sentiments above. The sentiments on the first three cards were computer-generated using Microsoft Word.


For this card, I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the brown paper with dots, adding a bit of texture.


I hand wrote the words "a little birdie told me" on three of the punched circles, but I could have just as easily generated the text with my computer.

All four cards are now on sale in my Etsy shop!

And I still have lots more birdie paper, so you may see future creations here on my blog.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...