Friday, July 24, 2009

New Spectacles, New Hairdo, New Tattoo

Just kidding on the tattoo part...I got your attention, though, didn't I?! (Hehe!)


Here I am in the backyard yesterday taking my own picture. I haven't taken a picture of myself in a long while...and it was a bit trickier than I thought it would be. May have something to do with the fact that I was holding a heavy (and expensive) Nikon camera instead of a small point and shoot.

As you can see, I had my hair highlighted and cut. Well, I think chopped might be a more accurate description. Kelly, my hairstylist, took off 8 inches of my hair! :-) I {love} having my hair washed and styled by a professional...don't you? What is it about a haircut that makes you feel so good?! Walking out of the salon, I felt myself standing taller, strutting farther and smiling wider.

And it's the perfect summertime hairdo...to go with my new spectacles!

I'd been wearing my old pair of glasses for over four years and on a few occasions, I had forgotten to put them in a case, which is why they have a few large scratches on them. (Eeek!) I love my new pair of glasses...and I promise to take better care of them. I chose this particular frame because I liked the fact that only the top part of the lens is surrounded by a thin, black frame. Big, chunky frames look great on some people (like Ali Edwards), but not on me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share my new do and spectacles...happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

--kes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...