Saturday, October 2, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Class

This summer, I enrolled in Jessica Sprague's Up & Running with Photoshop class. It was a wonderful introduction to Photoshop Elements and the world of digital scrapbooking. For $45, I gained access to four (4) video-based lessons, in which Jessica walked me step-by-step through each digital layout.

Here are the four layouts I created:


Then & Now: We've come a long way, baby! So much has happened since our first Valentine's Day together in 1999: We got a crazy Lab named Lucy, said "I do," bought our first house, adopted a mellow mutt named Rudy, started our careers and traveled the world. I'm grateful to have experienced it all with you by my side.


5 Things I Love:
1) You are so sweet and mellow.
2) You take care of Lucy, licking her daily.
3) You love to wander around our property.
4) You enjoy wrestling with Lucy.
5) You leap up into the air when I feed you.


Time Together: This summer, my mom and I read all four Twilight books and watched the first three movies. There is nothing better in the world than time together.


Hello Home: Hello workshop. Hello master bedroom closet. Hello wraparound deck. Hello family room.
_________________________________________________
Interested in creating a digital scrapbook page, but not sure where to start? Check out Jessica's digital scrapbooking quick start class. You'll begin with a mostly-finished page, and then use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to add in a photograph and journaling. And the best part: It's FREE! In just 15 minutes, you'll have a beautiful 12 x 12 scrapbook page. All you'll need to get started is Photoshop or Photoshop Elements and the ability to download and unzip the digital page.

Maybe the digital scrapbooking bug with bite you, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...