Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life: Thursday

I spent much of yesterday working on a scrapbook layout about my 9 years in Girl Scouts.

It was fun to reminisce about my days singing songs around the campfire, making crafts, selling cookies, and earning badges. And while the layout is now finished, I don't have pictures to share just yet.

In fact, I didn't take any pictures yesterday.

So, instead of posting photos today, I thought it would be fun to share part of an e-mail I received from a friend.

The e-mail, Through a Child's Eyes, contains 15 letters to God written by children. I laughed out loud when I read through them. Kids are so honest, so imaginative, so sweet.

Here are a few of my favorites:






Because Brian and I are heading to Lake Tahoe for a few days, I won't be back with another Week in the Life post until Sunday. Have a great weekend!

J

1 comment:

debs2107 said...

Aawww such sweet letters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...