Thursday, August 4, 2011

Before & After: Man Cave

Did you know it's National Brag on Your Husband Day?

Just kidding!

I made that up because I wanted an excuse to gush about my husband.

In July, Brian crafted a wood cabinet to hold all of his entertainment equipment downstairs in the man cave/game room.

But before I show you a picture of the beautiful cabinet, let's look at the before picture.


For many months, we used a 6-foot Costco table draped with a red tablecloth.

But not anymore...

Here's the beautiful media center:


Isn't it gorgeous?!


On top of the cabinet sits Brian's Obama countdown clock and a Notre Dame football.


Great job, Babe! I'm so proud of you and your woodworking abilities.

J

1 comment:

Tina said...

OH MY GOODNESS Brian made that??? AWESOME job!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...