Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chevy's Bathroom Signs


Earlier this week, Brian, Noah and I ate out at Chevy's.

Well, to be more precise, Brian and I ate, while Noah, our nearly 3-month-old, slept in his car seat. 

Now, I know eating at Chevy's might not sound too exciting to you, but bear in mind that dining out since Noah's arrival has become a rare occurrence for us. (We've eaten out a total of 3 times in 3 months.)

Don't get me wrong: I am enjoying cooking at home.

But there's something special about eating in a restaurant and feasting on food prepared by a professional chef.

But this post isn't about the food, the service, or the ambience at Chevy's.
It's about the bathrooms.
Well, technically, about the signs in the bathrooms. 

Let me explain...
After dinner, I frequented the women's bathroom, whereupon I read this sign:























And then I proceeded to laugh...and snap a picture with my iPhone.

When I returned to the table, I showed the picture to Brian.  He laughed as well and then headed off to the men's bathroom. 

A few minutes later, Brian reappeared, holding his iPhone out to show me this picture:























We both laughed again, this time a little harder.

Hope this bathroom humor brings you a little chuckle, too. 

J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

Nicole said...

Tyler loves this bathroom humor. He keeps telling people about these signs.

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…
http://www.businesstraveltours.com is my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...