Monday, August 6, 2012

Tickle Monster Laughter Kit

Photo Credit
I absolutely adore children's books.

Always have, probably always will.

One of the big perks of being a new mom is I get to read (and re-read) lots of children's books.

Being a former teacher, I'm no stranger to books for kids, but I hadn't heard of the Tickle Monster Laughter Kit until a friend of ours bought it for Noah earlier this year.

The kit contains a book, written by Josie Bissett (of Melrose Place fame), along with two tickle mitts.     
Photo Credit
This adorable, well-written book is so fun to read to Noah.  I hold the book in my left hand and tickle Noah with my right hand.  Noah just giggles and giggles.

It's sure to be a favorite for years to come here at our house.

And I think it will be my go-to gift for little ones in our circle of family and friends.

Also, while I was searching for the Tickle Monster Laughter Kit on Amazon, I discovered that Josie has created a second kit, the Boogie Monster Dance Kit, which is meant for kids ages 3-9.

It has received rave reviews on Amazon, so I've placed it on Noah's wish list, hoping to remember to purchase it in the future.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...