Friday, October 5, 2012

9 Months

It doesn't seem possible that it's been nine months since our precious baby boy entered the world!

Oh, how time flies!

Right now, Noah is on the verge of crawling.  He pushes himself up on his hands and knees, then rocks back and forth for a few seconds before his belly hits the floor.  I would guess that within the next week or two he'll be officially crawling. 

Noah also loves holding onto the sofa and slowly walking alongside it.  He does the same thing around the coffee table and the perimeter of his play yard.  

Noah is teething again.  His fifth tooth just came in, and the sixth one is on its way.  For obvious reasons, I'm no longer offering him my finger to gnaw on.  I learned the hard way that he will bite. 

And I saved the best for last: Last week, Noah uttered Mama.  Be still my heart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...