Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lessons Learned



I've learned a few lessons recently, courtesy of my 17-month-old son, Noah.

1| If you give Noah the remote to the bedroom fan at the same time you're drawing a bath, he will probably throw the remote into the tub.  Then, he'll say, "Ohhhhh, no!"

2| If you give Noah his toothbrush in the bathroom and the toilet seat is up, he will probably drop it in the toilet bowl.  Then, he'll say, "Ohhhhh, no!"

3| If you give Noah a board book with flaps from the library, he will probably rip one of the flaps out of the book.  Then,  he'll say, "Ohhhhh, no!" 

Three lessons learned...the hard way.  With many more to come, I'm sure.  Smile.






P.S. Update: I've reattached the book flap using my adhesive gun (yay!), the toothbrush is off to the landfill (oh, well!)  and while I tried to resuscitate the remote, it's toast (boo!).  I'll be searching online for a new remote soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...