Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Around Here


Reading Me Ra Koh's new book, Your Child in Pictures.
As I mentioned in this post, I met Me Ra Koh at the Click Blogger Retreat in October.  When I returned home from Texas last week, I was surprised to receive a package with Me Ra's new book inside.  Talk about exciting!  But wait, it gets even better.  When I opened the book, I discovered that Me Ra wrote a sweet message inside, just for me.  Thanks, Me Ra!

Watching Call the Midwife: Season One, which I borrowed from the Sacramento Library.

Writing an article about animal communication for my children's writing course.  Who knew that bees could dance?!   

Praying.
  
Celebrating winning a $100 Amex gift card!  I filled out a quick survey about the Click retreat, and voila, I won some money.  A big thanks to Todaysmama.com!  

Editing photographs from our trip to Texas.

Drafting another blog post about adoption.  

Loving the fall foliage.

Adjusting back to California time, coupled with Daylight Savings Time.  Early to bed, early to rise.

Administering twice daily insulin shots to Lucy, our nearly 10-year-old Lab.

Thinking about the holidays.

Counting my blessings. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...