Monday, February 17, 2014

Around Here

Around here, I've been focusing my time and energy on a few projects, so writing here on my blog has taken a backseat.

Rest assured, I still think about blogging and frequently record voice memos and jot down notes on my iPhone, so I don't forget what I want to say in future posts.

For now, I want to share a little about what we've been up to, along with some iPhone snaps.

Noah and I recently joined a moms' group, and we're both having fun making new friends. Here, Noah is playing at Funfinity, the brand new indoor playground in Auburn.

Enjoying time in the helicopter with new friends.

Noah loved playing with this Jeep we randomly found in the sandbox at the park.

More "Jeep" action. Noah cried when I told him we had to put the Jeep back in the sandbox and head home. :-(

Celebrating Valentine's Day a few days early with dinner at Diegos. If you ever find yourself in Grass Valley, I urge you to try Diegos. Their food is so yummy! Sure makes me want to travel back to South America.

I love that Diegos has this sign up on their patio. I agree with everything, but the loud part. The introvert in me would change it to "We do QUIET." 

 Brian, Noah and I created valentines for Noah's grandparents. It was a team effort!

After the hand prints were done, it was time for some painting!

For Valentine's Day, Noah and I made a special treat, strawberry Jello.

Noah donned his flight suit from my good friend, Noah. (It's almost too small!)

Noah loves eating ants on a log! Well, he devours the peanut butter and raisins, but he's not interested in the celery. 

Earlier this week, Noah was watching the "Thomas & Friends" movie with the dogs while I showered. Back story: I put Noah on the bed and turned on the movie for him. Ten minutes later, when I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see how he was doing, he was no longer on the bed. Slightly panicked, I panned to the left and this is what I saw. Awww!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...