Thursday, May 28, 2015

Introducing My New Blog: jennie's journey



I'm super excited to share my new blog, jennie's journey, with you!

jennie's journey has been in the making for months now, and it feels really great to finally be posting content and telling people about it.

I know many of you have been reading my blog posts at The Life and Times of Jennie Rose for years. (Thank you!) Rest assured, I plan to continue writing here, but perhaps, not as frequently. 

Why the need for a second blog?

To be honest, I wanted a space on Wordpress (since it's pretty much the industry standard now) where photography would be adored, and words and stories would be celebrated.


I shared my vision for jennie's journey here in my first ever post.

On jennie's journey, you can expect to read posts about photography (my experiences + tips & tutorials), fun products for kiddos, DIY home decorating, scrapbooking, and an occasional piece about adoption.

Here's a look at the four posts I've published so far at jennie's journey:


How to Create a Photo Back Drop and Floor Drop for Only $40


Hello Jelly Beadz

5 Ways to Sell Your Used Photography Equipment

Noah's Gadget Board 

Feel free to read through these posts at your leisure, share them on social media, and even pin the images on your Pinterest boards. 

And if you're interested in receiving my blog posts by email, head over to jenniesjourney. At the top of the homepage where it says, Subscribe, type in your email address and then click Go! From there, all you have to do is confirm your subscription on email, and voila! my next blog post will arrive in your inbox.

I'd love to have you join me on this journey!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...