Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Boy Accordion Album



Recently, I created this 5 x 5 accordion album for my friend, Alicia. Alicia is planning to give this book to a friend of hers, who is expecting a baby boy. (Back in June, I made an identical album for Alicia, so she could showcase pictures of her newborn son and she loved it!)

In creating the album, I first hand painted the book with a pale yellow paint. Then, I used myriad of colorful K & Company baby boy papers, stickers, and tags to decorate the album.



The book has 12 pages, four of which have pockets with journaling tags. White ribbon tied in a knot keeps the book closed, but it easily slides off so you can show off the photographs and journaling!



And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the girls...a baby girl accordion album is in the works!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...