Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome Little Ones

At the craft fair, one of Grandma B's friends, shared with me that she was expecting twin grandbabies--a boy and a girl--any day now. She asked if I had any "twins" cards. It was the first time I'd ever had such a request and honestly, I'd never even thought to create a multiples card. I told her as much, but offered to make her a card. She agreed, but said she needed the card by Wednesday at the latest. So after I arrived home from the craft fair and unpacked my things, I went right to work. I contemplated the color scheme for awhile...Should I go with pink and green? Or blue and yellow? Or purple and green? Or just yellow? In the end, I decided on yellow because of its gender neutrality, but also because it's just so darn cheery. And brand new babies tend to make people cheery!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...