Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter will be here before we know it...

Over the past week, I've been creating a variety of Easter cards for an Etsy customer. (Thanks, Sue, for requesting a custom order!) It's been so much fun playing with super-duper cute American Crafts paper, which I purchased at Green Tangerines.


Aren't these brightly colored Easter eggs just adorable?!


On this card, I took the green paper (which was brown on the back) and punched a 1 1/4" circle. Then, I took my larger circle punch (1 3/8") and punched a second circle just around the first circle.

The result was a thin, brown ring, which I adhered to the outer edge of the 1 3/8" circle opening. (Isn't double-sided paper grand?!)

And that oh-so-tiny brown mat really helps to frame the colorful Easter eggs.


For this third card, I used an X-acto knife to cut slits in the green paper, allowing me to place the egg in among the blades of grass.

Just like the Easter Bunny!
____________________________________________________________________
I have a few Easter cards up on Etsy right now...and more coming...so if you're interested in viewing them, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...