Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Venice Layout


This Venice layout is very similar to the Cinque Terre layout, but instead of cropping the majority of the pictures to 3 1/4" square, I cut them down to 3". (The pictures on the CT layout looked just a little too large in my opinion.)


The journaling reads: "Venice is a maze of streets, bridges, shops, and people. Gondolas, pigeons, and gelato are in abundance. Brian loved the gelato so much he ate it three times a day! St. Mark's Square was impressive (and crowded). The mosaic scenes inside and outside St. Mark's Basilica were beautiful. We visited Murano, too, where we watched a glassmaker pull the legs of a horse right out of its body. May 2006"


As you can see, the right page has a pocket, which enabled me to include a photo of the Rialto Bridge. The picture in the top right corner of this page is the view from the bridge.


On the back side of the 4 x6 photo, I adhered a piece of white cardstock as well as a piece of black cardstock on the top.


Here I included some interesting fun facts and little things that I had scribbled down in my journal during our trip.

{supplies}
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
Misc: Cricut, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, Zig Writer Marker (0.5 mm), SU! Heart Punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...