Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cupcake Cards

Hello!

Just a quick card share today since I'm currently in the midst of a sewing project.

Aren't these cupcakes adorable?!


Wish they were edible, but sadly they are not. :-(

They're Martha Stewart dimensional stickers. The other day, I was shopping in Michael's--shocker, huh?--when I came across these cute stickers. I don't normally spend much time in the MS aisle since her products tend to be pricey, but it just so happened that some of the items, including these stickers, were 25% off. I just couldn't resist...


You know, these cupcake stickers remind me of the cupcakes we had at our wedding. See, Brian and I didn't have a traditional wedding cake. Instead, we had cupcakes! :-) Brian and I baked the cupcakes, frosted them, and then placed them on this awesome 3-tier cupcake tower, which Brian lovingly created by hand.


Back to the cards now...here are two more I created using the same cupcake stickers. All of the cards in this post are on sale now in my Etsy shop.


{supplies}
cardstock: SU!
stickers: Martha Stewart (Michael's Stores)
stamp: unknown
ink: Impress
misc: Cricut, Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...