Monday, July 6, 2009

Dawn McVey's CC #11

It's time for another Color Challenge! :-)

Here's the card I created using pink, red, green, black, and gray. Oh, and I added a a bit of white by matting the gray cardstock on a white card base and including two types of ribbon.





{supplies}
cardstock: My Mind's Eye (gray); SU! (black)
paper: K & Company (Amy Butler & Brenda Walton)
ink: Impress black ink (edges only)
button: unknown
ribbon: Michael's (green & white)
rhinestones: Michael's ($1 bin)
misc: punches (SU!); Cuttlebug; embossing folders

CLICK HERE to view the creations other people submitted for the Challenge! Enjoy!

7 comments:

danni reid. said...

THIS is a beautiful card!!!

Jane said...

just gorgeous!

claudia shadler said...

wow! what a super cute card! love te embossing and the cute flower you've made! nice ribbon!

clouds :D

Winter said...

So cute! I love the ribbon for the stem and leaves!

Karen said...

Love your happy handmade flower! I like to use ribbon like that for the stems and petals too....great job! :>

Helen F. said...

Ohhhh, very pretty card. I like your creative flower with the ribbon stem :o)

Janelle said...

Love that flower! Great idea -- and the spiral punch at the side really adds a lot. Wish I thought to do that more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...