Sunday, July 12, 2009

For The Bride Cards

Yesterday, I created fifteen For the Bride cards in various colors and I {love} how they turned out!


The wedding dress was dry embossed using my Cuttlebug and the Divine Swirls embossing folder. I ran the bottom of the dress through my SU! scallop edge punch and then tied a black ribbon around the waist.


I printed the sentiment, FOR THE BRIDE, using my computer and printer. I adhered the 4" by 5" piece of colored card stock to the front of the white card base and then placed the dress on the card stock.


Obviously, this would be a great card for a bridal shower. But it could also easily be transformed into a bridal shower invitation! The details of the shower (who, when, where, etc.) could be printed inside the card.


And how neat-o would it be to create a card using the bride's chosen wedding colors?! For this first batch of cards, I just selected six colors, but there are tons more possibilities! The ribbon and text color can easily be changed, too.


The six cards shown here are now for sale in my Etsy shop. And if you or someone you know is interested in a custom order, please send me a convo through Etsy or leave me a message here on the blog-o.


Oh, I just had an idea...why not add some glitter to the dress?! I'm off to try it! Thanks for looking at my new creations and have a super Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...