Monday, July 13, 2009

i {heart} Ranch dressing

It's
white
and
creamy
and
delicious!

And goes with nearly everything!

What is it, you ask?

Why, Ranch dressing, of course! ;-)


I eat Ranch on salad, pizza, potatoes and burritos. I dip carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes in it. But I also use Ranch in a yummy chicken recipe--known as none other than Ranch Chicken--which I'm going to describe below. (Thanks to my hubby who taught me how to make it!)

Here's what you'll need to get started making Ranch Chicken:

boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thawed);


eggs (whipped in a shallow bowl);


and a combination of bread crumbs, parmesan, and a packet of Ranch. Place the trio in a shallow bowl and stir them around a bit to mix them up. (Isn't this bowl cute? It says, "Brian's Big Bertha Pasta Bowl." Lori handpainted it for Brian several years ago and we still use it a lot!)

Now, for the dirty part! (Ha-ha!)

1) Bathe each chicken breast in egg.

2) Then place the breast in the bread crumbs/parmesan/Ranch trio.


3) Cover the chicken breast with lots of parmesan, bread crumbs and Ranch goodness.

4) After spraying your glass pan with cooking spray, place the chicken breast in the pan.

5) Repeat steps 1-4 with each chicken breast.

6) Cook the chicken breasts for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

7) Enjoy! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to try this recipe out! Anything with Ranch in the title I need to have! I'll let you know how it works out for me ;)

KB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...