Monday, July 20, 2009

For Today: July 20th

I love this simple documentation idea from The Simple Woman's Daybook via Ali Edwards' blog:

FOR TODAY
July 20, 2009

Outside my workshop window...the air conditioning unit is working overtime. It's a cool 95 degrees right now!

I am thinking...about what we should cook for dinner tomorrow night. (Friends of ours are coming over to share a meal with us.)

I am thankful for...cold water. On a hot, summer day like today, it really quenches my thirst.

From the kitchen...I snacked on yummy strawberries dipped in Cool Whip. Delicious!

I am wearing...a tangerine-colored sleeveless shirt and black shorts.

I am creating...a card for Dawn McVey's Color Challenge #12.

I am going...to see my sisters and niece in just two weeks! :-)

I am reading...Setting Limits in the Classroom by Robert J. MacKenzie, Ed.D.

I am hoping...that my new camera strap cover will be coming in the mail tomorrow.

I am hearing...the computer whirring, the air conditioner blowing, and my fingers typing on the keys.

Around the house...Brian is sitting on the couch watching Glenn Beck and the dogs are sleeping on the carpet at his feet.

One of my favorite things...to do is sing in the car. Today, I was rockin' out to The Temptations on the way home from school.

A few plans for the rest of the week...we're having our friends, Nicole, Steve and Tyler over for dinner Tuesday night, I'm subbing on Wednesday and Friday and getting my hair highlighted and cut on Thursday.

A picture to share...

...this is a bumper sticker I saw recently. I thought it was funny (and true), so I snapped a picture of it. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...