Monday, August 24, 2009

For Today: August 24th

I love this simple documentation idea from The Simple Woman's Daybook via Ali Edwards' blog:

FOR TODAY
August 24, 2009

Outside my workshop window...the sun is setting and the crickets are chirping.

I am thinking...about how exhausted I am. (I think I'm going to be in bed before 9:00 tonight!)

I am thankful for...my husband. :-)

From the kitchen...I just ate a watery pluot over the kitchen sink.

I am wearing...a tank top, shorts and flip-flops. It's summertime!

I am creating...lots of cards!

I am going...to work on designing a teacher website for my class.

I am reading...Julie & Julia by Julie Powell.

I am hoping...to attend the California State Fair this coming Sunday.

I am hearing...our neighbor next door raking leaves in their backyard.

Around the house...Brian is surfing the internet on his laptop and I'm in the office typing up this blog post.

One of my favorite things...is to read a good book in bed right before I go to sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, dinner with Brian's parents on Wednesday, working out with my mom at the gym, and hanging with my hubby.

A picture to share...

...a fountain in the middle of the Rose Garden on the grounds of the State Capitol. I loved how the pathway leads your eye right to the fountain. The arbor frames it rather nicely, too.
{From my photography field trip: 8/16/09}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...