Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Baby Goodness!

Yesterday, I posted a set of baby burpies I made for our friends, Tom and Myranda. While I loved the way they turned out, I wanted to add a few more items to the gift bag. Since Tom is a firefighter like my hubby, I followed that theme...

The first item is semi-homemade; the second item I purchased on Etsy.


I bought this cute fire truck felt iron-on at Jo-Ann's the other day. I ironed it onto this Gerber onesie, waited 48 hours and washed it. Super easy!


Unfortunately, the Gerber onesies were really thin, so next time, I think I'll buy a different brand. Maybe Carter's?


Lastly, I bought this adorable pair of firefighter booties for Lucas. These cute booties were made by Etsy seller, Krafty Lady Kreations. Too cute!

1 comment:

Winter said...

So cute! I love the fire truck and those buries! I have made several of those burpies as gifts, and everyone LOVES them! I wish I had them when my kids were little! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...