Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Devil's Food Cookies

Two nights ago, Brian baked up a batch of delicious chocolate chip cookies. Brian's captain made the same cookies for his crew last week, and Brian loved them so much that he whipped them up for me. (I know, I know...I'm a lucky woman!)


Last night, Brian placed one of the cookies in a bowl and topped it with a generous scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It was like eating a Pizookie from BJ's Restaurant!

The recipe, which I had to pry out of my husband, is so stinkin' simple.

In a bowl, combine a box of Devil's Food cake mix, 1 stick of butter, 2 eggs, and 1 bag of chocolate chips. (Or feel free to substitute another kind of chips, if you so desire.) Mix up the batter and drop balls of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Enjoy!

Chocolate lover J

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That reminds me, BJs has our favorite deal right now. Dinner for two with salad, pizza, and pizookie. Yum!

Jennie said...

Oh, no way! Thanks for telling me. I was just at BJ's on Sunday having lunch with my parents and grandfather, but since BJ's doesn't really "advertise" the deal, I had no idea. Brian and I will definitely have to go soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...