Friday, January 21, 2011

You

Happy Friday!

During the third week of my winter break, I completed a few digital scrapbooking layouts, including this "You" page.

Ever since the summer of 2009 when I snapped this sweet photo of McKayla, I've been eager to scrapbook it. This template by the talented Jessica Sprague was just $1.00, so I snatched it up and added the photo of McKayla and the journaling. Now, I just need to upload it to Costco's website and have it printed out.


(Click on the image to see it larger in a new window.)

Journaling:
Dear Miss McKayla,

You
are such a special part of our family. You picked this white daisy outside of Buck's Lake Lodge, just after the whole family had eaten lunch together in the restaurant. You rode in the truck with Nonni and Pop from Berry Creek to Quincy, but kept in touch with us (in the second vehicle) via walkie-talkie. You also loved riding Uncle Brian's quad and hiking up the hill behind Nonni and Pop's house. You enjoyed playing Mancala with Nonni. You are adored.

Love,
Auntie Jennie
August 2009

Speaking of McKayla, she is coming to visit this weekend. I can't wait to give her a hug, play a game or two (maybe UNO or HedBanz), and watch her skate around on her new rollerblades.

Oh, and take a picture or two. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...