Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids Again Layout

Happy Friday!

I know all I've been sharing lately is layouts and more layouts, but it's what I'm passionate about right now, and what brings my heart {joy}. So, I hope you don't mind if I share another one of my creations...




Journaling: Chomp. Whoosh. Pop. Snap. Click. These sounds, accompanied by peals of laughter, filled our Honda Pilot last Sunday as we drove home from church. After Mass, we purchased four packs of Hubba Bubba bubble gum at Bel-Air, with the intent of using them in an upcoming writing lesson. Luckily, I only needed 35 pieces, leaving a few for us to enjoy. It's been years since either one of us blew bubbles with real bubble gum. We really felt like kids again! January 2011

Have a great weekend!

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...