Thursday, February 10, 2011

For Today: February 10, 2011



FOR TODAY

Thinking about...how I'd love to devour a donut from Voodoo Doughnut right now. (I know it seems like such a random thought considering I live nowhere near Portland, Oregon, but I just finished watching an episode of No Reservations where Anthony Bourdain visited Portland and Seattle.)

Thankful for...my mom who volunteered two hours of her time this week to administer fluency assessments in my classroom.

Inspired by...Costco's International Photo Contest winners. My favorite photo: Bedtime Stories.

Creating...a layout with six mini-stories from my childhood. As memories flood my mind, I'm filled with gratitude for being blessed with such a happy childhood. (Thanks, Mom and Dad!)

Loving...the Create-a-Face Pancake (pictured above) that Brian and I spotted in an IHOP menu last weekend.

Reading...No Need for Speed by John Bingham and Sabbath by Wayne Muller.

Hoping...to feast on a Rubio's fish taco (okay, make that two!) tomorrow night with my hubby.

Packing...for our upcoming Marriage Encounter weekend, and looking forward to spending quality time with Brian.

Perusing...this post on the Ordinary Courage blog. (Love that it discusses faith, which is my One Little Word, and lists a handful of recommended books.)

A picture to share...

The "Cousins" at Grandpa Harless's Celebration of Life

Enjoy your weekend!

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...