Saturday, March 12, 2011

Around Here


Around here I am loving my new hairdo. It's much shorter than I'm used to--especially in the back--but it's fun to try something new every now and again.

Around here I am enjoying Brian's delicious fish tacos. (They taste just like Rubio's!)

Around here I am washing and hanging a few spring shirts/blouses I purchased last week at Twice Nice. Three shirts and a sweater for $50...gotta love thrift stores!

Around here I am lying in our Pura Vida hammock soaking up the sun, and savoring my time at home.

Around here I am listening to Adele. I love her rendition of Make You Feel My Love on Pandora.

Around here I am cleaning. Sometimes it's so therapeutic to sweep and mop and vacuum.

Around here I am watching bull riding again. It's nice to see Kody Lostroh back; seems like he's been out with injuries forever.

Around here I am hard at work on a web-based project. More details to come.

Around here our tile floors are in and looking good, thanks to our tile installer. Next up, granite countertops.


Around here I am loving this paper creation that one of my students, Alan, made for me. It's Brian and me sitting on the couch (with a big bowl of popcorn between us) watching a movie. So adorable!

Around here I'm drafting a list of fun facts about me for another Ali Edwards' layout. Here's one: Every time I fly, as the airplane is careening down the runway and launching into the sky, I'm reciting Hail Mary after Hail Mary in my head, usually for a good 5 minutes or so. :-)

Around here I'm thinking about our godson Tyler and hoping he had a fun birthday party today.

J

P.S. I know my sisters will want to see my haircut from the front, so here you go, Nik and Kate. Miss ya!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, cute! We missed you too. I was thinking about you today and what you would have been doing had your knee not been bothering you. Hope you and Brian enjoyed some time together. We'll say some prayers for Friday.

Mindy said...

Very cute haircut! I love reading all about what's going on and I'm intrigued by all of those hanging clipboards above your desk! :)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Tina said...

Love your hair! I'm sporting an aline bob too now adays...say hi to Brian!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...