Monday, June 13, 2011

Howdy!


Hi y'all!

We spent the weekend at the CMA Music Festival, and it was a blast! I loved seeing Lady Antebellum live; Brian enjoyed Dierks Bentley's performance. Originally, we'd only planned on attending the concerts on Friday and Saturday, but we had so much fun that we purchased tickets for Sunday night, too. I was in heaven listening (and singing along) to so much great country music.

Right now, Brian and I are driving to Asheville, North Carolina (a 4-hour drive from Nashville). There I am looking forward to exploring the expansive Biltmore Estate.

One more thing before I go...I drank a glass of sweet tea yesterday at a restaurant called Caney Fork. (Now I can check it off my Life List!) It was delicious! So too were the complimentary corn fritters. (Think corn donuts.) Yum! Oh, and we also tried alligator tail for the first time, and it was pretty good.

Have a great week!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Cute picture. Sounds like a blast! I sure hope you got to wear your new cowgirl boots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...