Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lately...



1) I've been experimenting with actions in Photoshop Elements. I downloaded two FREE sets of actions on Pioneer Woman's website and I've been having fun *playing* ever since. (I ran a few actions on the picture above and I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out!)

2) I've been working on my Project Life scrapbook. I hope to be able to share pictures (and maybe video?!) with you soon.

3) I took the dogs to the vet for their shots. I was a bit nervous about taking both of them at the same time, but they did surprisingly well. They don't remember how to walk on leashes (since we rarely go on "walks" anymore), but they were very calm and obedient in the vet's office. Luckily, both dogs are healthy; they have just a bit of tartar on their teeth.

4) I've started going to physical therapy for my left knee. I'm hoping that the PT sessions over the next few weeks will help eliminate the pain and discomfort, so I can get back out running again.

5) I've been listening to a lot of Chris Young's music. I was a fan of his before seeing him at the CMA Music Fest and the Grand Ole Opry, but now I'm a superfan. His new album is coming out July 12th. Guess who has already pre-ordered it?!

6) I've been reading (and enjoying) The Help by Kathryn Stockett on my iPhone. A movie, based on the book, is due out in mid-August.

Hope you are enjoying this 4th of July weekend.

I'll be back soon to share pictures of my Project Life scrapbook.

Hugs,
J

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I haven't been reading blogs lately but it was fun to get online tonight and catch up with what you've been up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...