Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Third Blogoversary + Video

Today marks the third anniversary of my blog! :-)

First off, I want to thank YOU for reading my blog posts, leaving comments, and just generally being supportive of my writing, photography, scrapbooking, and other crafty projects.

I thought today would be the perfect time to unveil a project I've been working on since we returned from vacation. For the past week, I've been compiling a Project Life book.



If you're not familiar with Project Life, essentially it's a 12 x 12 binder with divided photo pocket pages and journaling cards. (After viewing Ali Edwards' pages for several months, I was inspired to create my own.)

I wanted to do something *special* for my blogoversary, so I created a 10-minute video about my Project Life book. In the video, you'll see me flip through the pages of my scrapbook, highlight a few of the key components, and along the way, tell you a little bit about our road trip.

Click here to view the video on Vimeo.

I'm also in the process of writing a few blog posts about my Project Life book. These posts will contain close-up photographs of the pages (so you can see them in greater detail) as well as some more anecdotes from our trip.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...