Saturday, July 23, 2011

You & Me Layout

Surprise, surprise...I'm back with another layout to share! :-)


This layout showcases three pictures taken by photographer Mindy Newton.

Last year, I decided to splurge and hire a professional photographer to take pictures of us.

Mindy did such a great job, and I was thrilled with the way the photographs turned out.

So thrilled, in fact, that I used one of the pictures on our Christmas card, three on our adoption website, and still another on our adoption pass-along cards.

I also wanted to include a few of the photographs in a scrapbook layout celebrating six years of marriage.




The journaling reads:
Brian and I have been married for six years! We're genuinely happy and in love. But our marriage isn't perfect. We don't always see eye to eye. Still, the good times outnumber the difficult ones. Life is good.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...