Monday, February 13, 2012

Jo-Ann's Coupons

As you might have guessed--given my penchant for crafting--Jo-Ann's is one of my favorite stores to visit. 

Nearly every time I shop there, I use a coupon from the mail.  (You know how much I love to save money!)  More often than not, I present a Jo-Ann's coupon to the cashier, but occasionally if I don't have a Jo-Ann's coupon or I find they have all expired, I will pull out a coupon from Michael's or Beverly's.

Last week, while checking out at Jo-Ann's, I noticed that the Jo-Ann's coupons in my purse had expired.  Luckily, I also had a Beverly's ad with coupons.  As I was tearing off the Beverly's 40% off coupon, Lindsay, the helpful cashier, mentioned that Jo-Ann's offers several ways to receive coupons.

1) You can receive coupons by mail and/or e-mail.  Next time, you are in a Jo-Ann's store, ask to sign up for coupons or go to the Jo-Ann website
  
2)  You can receive coupons on your iPod, iPhone or other Smartphone.  All you have to do is download the Jo-Ann application.       

























3) You can receive coupons via text message.  Yes, it's true; I tried it!  Send a text to 56266 with the message: WELCOME.  Shortly thereafter, you will receive a 20% off coupon on your TOTAL purchase.  Jo-Ann's will send up to 3 messages per month.  You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a text message to the above number with the message: STOP. 

Happy crafting and saving!

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...