Thursday, April 12, 2012

For Today


Noah sitting in my lap during his first flight
THANKFUL FOR...the opportunity to travel to Virginia recently to celebrate my grandfather's life.  (Hurray for frequent flyer miles!)



WRITING...Assignment #5 for my children's writing class, which entails a) crafting a 350-word description of a child and then b) writing a 350-word inner portrait of that child.  Due date: 4/20.       

LOVING...this Worst Mom...Evah! article by Rebecca Frech, a Catholic mom of seven.  So, so funny!





READING...Choosing to SEE by Mary Beth Chapman.  A great book so far!

LOOKING FORWARD...to lunch tomorrow with friends


EXPERIMENTING...with Lightroom as I slowly edit photographs from several events in March.  

WANTING...to try this Spicy Sausage Pasta recipe next week.

HOPING...to plant cilantro, oregano and sweet basil outside soon.  
 
ENJOYING...using my Nikon speedlight (external flash) to take indoor photographs.  What a noticeable difference it makes!

J

2 comments:

Rita said...

how was it flying with your little one?
I'm doing that in 2 weeks. Kinda scared!!!
(he'll be 6 months by then)

Jennie said...

I was nervous about flying with our 3-month-old, but it wasn't nearly as tough as I thought it would be. Our son slept most of the way home. My advice: 1) keep the diaper bag close at hand; 2) when you are taking off and landing, make sure he is eating or sucking on a pacifier; 3) bring extra diapers and a sleeper in case of a blowout. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...