Friday, November 2, 2012

Right Now



I'm...

Loving this picture of Noah kissing his brand new cousin, Zoey, who was born yesterday morning.  (Congrats to my sister, Nichole!)

Attending Mother Goose on the Loose at the library.

Processing pictures from Apple Hill, Notre Dame, and Halloween.

Enjoying a breakfast date with my hubby.

Baby proofing the kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom cabinets.

Folding laundry.

Running short distances (2-3 miles) on the treadmill.  

Contemplating my next running goal now that I've completed a half marathon.

Writing a thank you note to a friend for her amazing strawberry jam.   

Printing pictures for Noah's birth mother.

Creating packing lists for our upcoming trip to Portland. 

Reading Extraordinary, Ordinary People by Condoleeza Rice, a digital title I "checked out" from the library.

Perusing the HearthSong catalog for kids' Christmas ideas.

Doing the Hokey Pokey in the kitchen with Noah.

Crafting an article about photography that is aimed at kids, ages 8-11.   

Welcoming the practice of daily gratitude, typing one thing I'm thankful for each day on my iPhone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely a perfect piece of writing! We've book marked it and sent it out to all of my friends since I know they'll be intrigued, thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...