Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love You More


Last night, out of the blue, came this desire to do some digital scrapbooking.  

I only had a few minutes to spare, though, so I grabbed this free quick page by Paislee Press and plopped a photo of Noah in it.  After saving it, I uploaded it to Costco for printing.

Yes, it's truly that quick + easy! 

A few notes on this picture and layout:
  • I shot this photo of Noah back in May, a few days before he was baptized.
  • That day, Brian and I dressed 4-month-old Noah in Brian's baptismal outfit.  I placed the matching cap on his head for a few photos, much to my husband's chagrin.  I thought it was darling! 
  • I covered Noah's bouncer chair with a big piece of black fabric before placing him in it.  I chose a dark background because I wanted his cream-colored outfit to really stand out.
  • The bouncer chair was purposely positioned next to a window in our living room, so Noah's face would be bathed in natural light.
  • I chose not to change any of the text on the layout because it really says it all: I truly love Noah more and more with each passing day. 
I'm so glad Brian's mom saved his baptismal outfit for 34 years.  I love that it's a family heirloom we can pass on to Noah someday...when he's a daddy.






P.S. If you're interested in using a quick page, but not sure where to start, check out this easy-to-follow tutorial.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...