Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily, Days 10-17

Hello there!

I'm back to share eight more days from my December Daily album.  (If you missed Days 1-9, click here.)  

December 10: Rather than share a picture today, I decided to do a bit of journaling using the "loving" prompt.  I stamped l-o-v-i-n-g using a Studio g alphabet stamp set and Stampin' Up! ink.   

December 11: Noah still loves to ride in his swing, so when it's not raining, we bundle him up in a sweatshirt and/or jacket and head outside.  

December 12: I placed the overlay on top of my photo in Photoshop Elements and had it printed at Costco.  But as you can see, I must have done something wrong because the overlay and journaling are cut off on the sides.  After Christmas, I plan to fix it and reprint it.        

Journaling reads: Peek-a-boo is one of Noah's favorite games right now!  He loves to crawl underneath the tree stand, hiding until we say, "Where's Noah?"  Then, he peeks out, smiling and giggling.  I respond enthusiastically, "There you are!"  and he disappears again.


December 13:  You might notice that Noah has the same pajamas on as he did in the previous photo.  That's because I took both photos on December 12!  I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I included both--one for the 12th and one for the 13th.    

Journaling reads: Noah loves pushing this toy cart around the family room, dining room, and kitchen.  He's also fond of moving dining chairs, his high chair--and even a side table--around, too.  It's so much fun watching him cruise around, gaining more and more confidence with each passing day.

December 14:  On this day (and in subsequent days), my thoughts and prayers were with the people of Newtown, Connecticut.  This quote from Mr. Rogers is a perfect one to acknowledge the tragedy, while reminding us to look for the good, for those who are helping others.  A big thanks to Cathy Zielske for offering this free printable on her blog. 

December 15: I mailed our Christmas cards today!  Thanks to CardsEtcetera for the card design, and Vistaprint for printing all 70 cards, front and back.

December 16: I sat down at my computer and typed for five minutes, writing whatever came to mind as I thought about Christmas.  With the words I generated, I created this word cloud using Wordle.  It was fun to change the font and color of the text, as well as the shape of the "cloud."  If you want to create your own word cloud, click here.  Keep in mind: If you want a word to appear larger than the others, be sure to include it multiple times in your text.   

December 17: Noah had a fun day hanging out with his cousins, McKayla and Zoey! 

I'll be back after Christmas with Days 18-25. 

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aloha,
Oh these are all so sweet, what a great way to capture the magic of these days. =)
I've made it my silly little goal to stop by and follow/ say "hey" to every mom on our bloggy mom hop this month. It's so sweet to be on this journey with you.

If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love, love, love for you to join me at Local Sugar Hawaii where we're riding the wave of life together, one adventure at a time. And this weekend we're ringing in the new year together at An Aloha Affair. You can link up all of your creative work and share it with other sweet souls looking to make meaningful connections. Stop by anytime, you're always welcome.

Happy New Years to You and Yours.
xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...