Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stamps For Sale

Stampin' Up! Happy Harmony Used Stamp Set | $8
Lately, I'm more interested in writing for children and taking photographs than creating greeting cards and traditional scrapbook pages.

So, I've decided to sell some of my stamp sets in my Etsy shop

Most are from Stampin' Up!; a few are by Papertrey Ink.

I also plan to list a couple of single stamps (by Hero Arts, A Muse and Delta) soon.

I know a few of you (my wonderful blog readers!) are stamp lovers and might be in the market for some new-to-you stamps.  If you purchase three or more stamp sets and live in the US, you will only have to pay the actual shipping cost. 

Here's how it works: You pay the full shipping amount on Etsy and after I ship your package, I will refund any shipping charges beyond the amount I pay to ship your stamps. 

Here's hoping these stamps find excellent homes with crafty owners who will put them to good use.
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...