Friday, February 15, 2013

Flashback Friday


Last week's Flashback Friday photo was from January 2012, so I thought it would be fitting to choose a photo from February for this week's posting.

As I clicked through the February photos and narrowed it down to five or six, I found myself coming back to this one.

I couldn't get over how peaceful, how content, how warm Noah looks. 

Noah slept a lot back then, often dozing off in the car seat, as was the case on the day I took this shot.

I remember how much I adored just gazing at his face, watching him sleep. 

These days, restful sleep--particularly at night--is hard to come by. 

Why? 

Noah's molars are coming in.

I feel so bad when Noah wakes up screaming and crying in the middle of the night. 

Thank goodness for Tylenol. 

And frozen washcloths. 

And Sophie

And this awesome massaging teether.     

Back next Friday with a March photo...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...