Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week in the Life 2013



Starting tomorrow, I'll be documenting my life for one week as part of Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project.

That means, I'll be shooting with my iPhone and DSLR as well as writing notes in my journal. 

Throughout the week, I'll be sharing my photos and observations in two ways:

1) I'll be posting at least one photo a day on Instagram with the hashtag #weekinthelife. 

2) I'll be posting a collection of photos and observations here on my blog, so stay tuned.

Do you want to join in on the fun?!  Check out this blog post by Ali Edwards for information on how to prepare for the week. 

And if you're participating in Week in the Life via Instagram, Flickr, or your blog, please leave me a message in the comments.  I'd love to take a peek into your life.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...