Friday, December 27, 2013

Favorite 2013 iPhone photos

Three weeks ago, I upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5S.  Big smile.

For the record, I purchased said phone solely for the camera.  I'm serious!

For the record, I used gift cards to pay for it (a BIG thanks to Todaysmama.com and Blue Shield's Healthy Rewards program). Woohoo!

And for the record, I did a happy dance as I walked out of the Verizon store, clutching my new phone.

The night before I bought the iPhone 5S, I transferred the last of my iPhone 4 photos onto my computer.  And for some reason, after the upload was complete, I started viewing all of my old iPhone photos.  A trip down memory lane, if you will...

Some of them made me smile, others made me laugh out loud. Most of them reminded me that Noah is growing up so fast.

Since 2013 is rapidly coming to a close, I thought I'd share nine of my favorite iPhone photos--in this polaroid frames template I found online.  

If you follow me on Instagram (jharless), you've probably seen most of these photos already.  But a few of them (like Mr. Lion reading) never made it into the social media world--that is, until now.

Here is a little backstory on each. 

Left to right, top to bottom:

1 | February: First snow for Noah at our home.  It wasn't much of a snow storm--mainly freezing rain--but it was exciting nevertheless. 

2 | February: I took this shot in our master bedroom closet, while Noah cleared nearly every shoe off the shelves.

3 | September: We celebrated our first family birthday with dinner at BJ's. 

4 | August: The three of us spent the day at Meeks Bay in Lake Tahoe.  For me, it was one of the happiest days of the summer.

5 | February: The photographer/artist in me loves this shot.  Noah still loves to slide his blocks in the window track.

6 | November: I was cleaning up a few items off Noah's bedroom floor, when I looked over and saw Noah looking at a book on the chair with his Mr. Lion hat on backwards.  I thought, That's funny, and pulled out my iPhone to take this shot.

7 | October: Although you can't tell from this shot, Noah loved riding in this car at the grocery store.  In fact, the reason he looks so distressed is because I had stopped pushing the cart to take a picture.  I'm sure if he could talk, he would have said impatiently, Let's go, Mommy!

8 | March: This is one of my favorite iPhone photos of Noah.  I can't help but grin every time I look at it.

9 | September: The lighting was gorgeous that evening (it was during the magic hour), so I snapped this shot of Noah sporting his Notre Dame jersey and putting his arms up in touchdown fashion.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...