Monday, March 3, 2014

Twice


Good morning!

I'm stopping by today to share with you a favorite online find.

But before I talk about Twice, let me tell you about my shopping habits.

Before Noah's arrival, I purchased clothing at stores like Macy's and Express as well as thrift and secondhand shops.

Now, 2+ years later, I find myself shopping for clothing almost exclusively at Target. Oh, and Costco. (I've bought several pairs of $29 jeans there.) It's okay, you can laugh. I'm chuckling as I write this. 

Why Target and Costco?  Well, it's easier and less time-consuming to shop, not to mention cheaper.  But as spring approaches and I peruse my closet in search of warm weather clothing, I find myself disappointed with my wardrobe.  

Enter: Twice!

With Twice, I can shop for high-end, gently-used clothing at prices I can afford.

Sweet! I can revamp my wardrobe without breaking the bank.

Twice has brand names I love like Gap, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Express, The Limited, and Nordstrom.

Two weeks ago, I ordered three shirts, a cardigan, and a blazer from Twice. Shipping was FREE since I spent more than $49. (If I hadn't spent over $49, shipping would have been just $5.)

I placed my order on Saturday and my clothing arrived on Tuesday. Talk about fast shipping! I think it helps that we're both in California.  

I LOVE the three shirts and the cardigan, but the blazer is just not my style. Plus, there is a stain on the front of it, so I'll be returning it shortly. I'm pleased that Twice offers FREE returns and a 30-day refund. All I had to do was print the label, locate an envelope, place the blazer inside and drop it off at the post office.

Now for the best part! If you're interested in buying clothing at Twice, click HERE to receive a $10 credit, which you'll receive when you make your first purchase.

Full disclosure: If you use the link above, not only will you receive $10 in free merchandise, but I will, too. Win, win!

Perhaps, you're not looking to buy clothing, but you have some pre-loved clothing that you want to sell.

You're in luck...Twice buys clothing, too. And the same deal applies. If you click HERE, you can score another $10 credit when you sell clothing to Twice. I will receive $10 in credit, too.

Yesterday, I went through my closet and pulled out a few items (by Gap, Express, and Banana Republic) that I'm not interested in wearing anymore. I've requested a bag from Twice and once it arrives (in 3-4 business days), I plan to send them my clothing.

Your turn: What's your favorite online find?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...