Saturday, April 5, 2014

Around Here

Here's what's been happening around here lately:

I've been watching videos on my computer, which I rarely do. Here are three I've really enjoyed.

FUNNY VIDEO
Have you viewed this adorable dancing baby video?
It made me laugh out loud. 

MUSIC VIDEO
My mom recently reminded me of the "Happy" song from Despicable Me 2. I found the video on YouTube (or should I say one of the many videos) and have played it over and over on my iPhone. Just listening to it puts me in a good mood. I still need to see the movie.

FAITH-FILLED VIDEO
I've also been watching several Jud Wilhite videos. I first learned about Pastor Jud Wilhite on KLOVE. I listened to a few of his teaching segments and thought, Wow, I like what he has to say. His videos have been spiritually encouraging during this Lenten season.

READING
This book, Slow Family Living, is one of my favorite reads recently.  I borrowed it from the library, but I'm planning to buy it on Amazon, so I can refer to it during the next few years.

ENJOYING
Brian, Noah and I viewed Frozen as a family.  We watched half of it on Monday night, and the other half on Tuesday night. Noah loved his first ever Disney movie!

EATING
This soft taco recipe from Picky Palate is awesome! I made the yummy special sauce--combining homemade Ranch dressing and salsa verde--and drizzled it over the beef. Simply delicious!

WRITING
I'm writing the final article for my children's writing class.  This piece is all about a very unique career: brick artist. As in a LEGO brick artist.  Pretty cool job, eh? 

CLEANING
I'm currently cleaning out my office--donating, purging, and boxing items up--and it feels really good.  

RUNNING
Brian and I are running this 12K tomorrow with friends!

What's happening with you?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...