Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Cleaning...Stamps For Sale!


For the past week, I've been doing some spring cleaning, particularly in my office, and I need to find new homes for these Stampin' Up! rubber stamp sets.

All of the used stamp sets are for sale in my Etsy shop.

The Simply Circles set (pictured above) is $5.99 + shipping.

 The Just Celebrate set is $6.99 + shipping.

This Friendship Blooms set is $6.99 + shipping.

This Big Blossom stamp is $3.99 + shipping.

This Botanical Blooms set is $4.99 + shipping.

This So Many Scallops set is $4.99 + shipping.

This For a Friend set is $4.99 + shipping.

This Remembering You set is $3.99 + shipping.

This Happy Harmony set is $5.99 + shipping.

Shipping is $3.99 per set, but if you're interested in buying three or more stamp sets, I'd be happy to give you a combined shipping discount.  Click on "Contact Shop Owner" on Etsy to send me a message or when you purchase the stamps, request combined shipping in the "Notes to Seller."

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...