Saturday, June 13, 2009

KW's Color Inspiration #54


Holy. Ma. Noly.

These five colors and I went to battle this evening...and they nearly won! First, I struggled to find the cardstock in the selected colors. (And in the end, I couldn't find a teal-colored paper, so I used a turquoise color instead.) Coming up with a design for the card proved to be equally difficult. Now, I see why Kristina calls this a color challenge! I was about to give up and head to bed when I remembered a card I created a couple of weeks ago. And I thought, "Why not use the same design?"




{thanks card supplies}
Cardstock: SU!; Pebbles Inc. (butterflies)
Stamps: SU! Botanical Blooms; Memory Box (thanks)
Misc: Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Versamark ink; SU! clear embossing powder, heat gun; rhinestones; pop dots

P.S. With the school year coming to a close, I thought just for the heck of it, I would create a No 1 Teacher card. I found this clear studio G stamp in the $1 bin at Michael's.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love your card for the challenge. thanks for sharing.

Francis Civira said...

Great cards!

Winter said...

So cute! Love the simple design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...